Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Mac-Munson Prayers Answered

Many of you have heard the good news, but we wanted to make sure you all are in the loop.

We have been lucky enough to move to a little town near the border of Texas and Mexico. JR got a job with the FBI in May of last year, but I (mainly because I don't speak a lot of Spanish) have been unable to attain employment. We had been trying to make the best of our situation, so we got a little puppy whom we named Bea Bea (so cute!). But despite Bea Bea's entertainment, we were still having a difficult time fitting in and enjoying our new home.

On August 19th, all this changed.....JR was awarded with a promotion and a job (with the FBI still) in SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH!!! We're moving there in the end of October!

So to all of our Salt Lake homies, "Hooray!" and "we'll see you soon!". To our San Diego comrades, "this finally means we can actually drive to see you whenever we want!"

I'd Have To Say, We're Pretty Excited!

No comments: