I know that you may think this is ridiculous, but we are going to get Baby Bea Bea a Halloween costume! Here are some links to the silliness we want to put Bea into! Let us know which ones you like best (or ignore it, you know...whatever)! Hooray for Halloweenies! Favorite Holiday ever!!
- Bumble Bee

- Bee (w/ no head)

- Yoda

5. Darth Vader

6. Indiana Jones
7. Super Man
9. Batman 
10. Clearance Batman 
11. Snow White 12. Skeleton Dog
13. Pirate Doggy
14. Grapes Dog
15. Tutu costume!
16. Bat Wings (only)
17. Angel Wings (only)
18. Hula Dog
19. Flapper
(This last one is not a costume we will get her, but I just wanted to share this horribly depressed dog in a pumpkin costume with you. What horrible parents!!)

Phew! I know it's not vital information, but sometimes it's amusing to dress up those who can't control their wardrobe! *Watch out, JR! You're next!*
Love,
your favorite Adriane
No comments:
Post a Comment